Saturday

Weight Loss Update: Two Years and Counting

 2011 - 2012

Can you believe it has been nearly two years since I started my weight-loss plan. I am now 32 pounds lighter than I was on January 2nd 2011. The past few months have been a struggle adapting to a new lifestyle in another country but I have been waiting until I am settled properly to weigh myself.

Now I am moving around more in the UK than when I lived in Cyprus, I have toned up and dropped clothing sizes. This week I purchased a coat, it is the smallest I have owned for over twenty-two years! My interest in make-up, scarves, clothes and shoes has been renewed. I enjoy shopping for the first time ever.

I enjoy treats at the weekend, and am looking forward to extra ones at Christmas. This year I will enjoy them but ensure I don't go over the top as I am on my next goal. My aim is to lose another 12lb this year. I have my bike, live by the sea, and run around after a two-year old granddaughter. That should surely help. I am unable to take up Zumba again but am doing extra housework on a more regular basis, so this will make up for the lack of aerobic dancing. I do miss it but my knee objects too much.
2013

So there you have it, I am still working towards a weight-loss goal on a sensible eating plan ... including wine and chocolate!


3 comments:

Loree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loree said...

You're looking great Glynis. Keep it up.

Loribeth Clark said...

You look gorgeous! Well done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search